Saturday, June 4, 2011

What is this all about

Dear friends, welcome. This blog you have just found is mainly dedicated to sharing and debating all issues related to "worldly issues" in general. Books, conferences, news, events, movies, documentaries... you name it. Also, for the sake of my mind--and yours--I will try to post only things of quality, and to leave the crappy ones out. Life is long, you know, but there is too few time to spend it. So, yes, this is a quality-over-quantity kind of blog.

Everything you see on this site has been previously found by me on other internet pages--with the help, of course, of my very good friend, the ever-watchful eye of Google. As a disclaimer, perhaps, bear in mind that I do not own any of the rights for the material posted here. I simply follow the world-wide tradition of "if it's on Google, it's OK to post it."

Please, feel free to leave your comments and opinions.

I hope you find this blog most helpful.

-The Quiet Mind.

No comments: